I haven't been doing check-ins, because I haven't been changing much up. But I'm starting back on Vitamin D (topically) today, and will shortly start a bunch of new stuff, so it's time to keep track of how I feel again.
Sleep: fell asleep ~12 am / woke @9:30 / ~10 hours asleep
Meds & Supplements:
Armour (thyroid med)
- 15 mg: ~7:00 am
NuMedica Micellized Vitamin D3 1200 IU drops
- 1 drop on hand, @ 2:30 pm
- 1 packet in 4 oz water with dinner
- While on vacation, lots of tummy ick. I was taking the EnteraGam, but I think additives were doing me in from eating out at restaurants every day. So keeping clear of additives still very important.
- Also while on vacation to San Diego, there was lots of walking. I didn't do touristy stuff, but you end up parking and walking a lot in SD. And the more walking helped my sore Achille's tendon IMMENSELY. So thinking I need to try get out and walk around the block again.
- The Piton X30 stickers helped so much too. More than kinesiology tape.